- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunable Guitars Cyclops Electric Guitar
Grey Red Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55262 000003000 L55262000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand-built in Glendale, California, Dunable Guitars offer an extraordinary value in custom and semi-custom instruments. Dunable's Cyclops delivers th...Click To Read More About This Product
An extraordinary value in hand-built instruments.
Hand-built in Glendale, California, Dunable Guitars offer an extraordinary value in custom and semi-custom instruments. Dunable's Cyclops delivers the crisp attack of a 25.5" scale, with the warmth and thickness of a mahogany neck and body. This custom-order Cyclops features a flame maple top and a pair of Dunable's powerfully versatile Grizzly Alnico IV humbuckers for a tonal range that can run from jazz to heavy, down-tuned metal. Sacha Dunable uses carefully selected woods and hardware components to ensure that each guitar that carries his name will put your musical voice at the fore.
- Satin-finish flame maple top on mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Dunable Grizzly alnico humbuckers with coil-tap, 3-way switch
- Nashville-style tune-o-matic bridge, trapeze tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite high-ratio tuners
Call now for complete details on the custom-built beauty.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Soft D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.653 in. (42 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Coil-tap
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: High-ratio Sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.