- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone 1984 Explorer EX Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H77720
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This futurist Explorer is "1984" come to life with a classic form that stands out on stage and with a sound that totally erases the past. Originally ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Revisit the past, control your future.
This futurist Explorer is "1984" come to life with a classic form that stands out on stage and with a sound that totally erases the past. Originally introduced in 1958, the Explorer's radical and futuristic body shape has since been adopted as the instrument of choice for hard rock and metal players. With a sleek new update of the classic design combined with high output EMG pickups, the "1984" is a whole new Explorer. Case sold separately.
24.75" Scale mahogany slim taper neck
14" Radius rosewood fretboard, 22 frets
EMG 81/85 (bridge/neck) active pickups
Master volume and tone controls
Black hardware, Grover tuners with small buttons
Case sold separately
Own a piece of 1984 and order this Explorer today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.