- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone El Nino Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73297 000001000 L73297000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone El Niño Travel Acoustic Outfit is a travel dreadnought acoustic guitar ideal for traveling pros or new players. Featuring a select spruc...Click To Read More About This Product
The Epiphone El Niño Travel Acoustic Outfit is ready to go anywhere with you.
The Epiphone El Niño Travel Acoustic Outfit is a travel dreadnought acoustic guitar ideal for traveling pros or new players. Featuring a select spruce top in an antique natural finish and layered agathis back and sides, this Epiphone travel acoustic guitar offers a rich tone that belies its small size. The mahogany neck as a C shape with 20 medium frets, dot inlays, a 22.68” scale and a small sloped dovewing headstock. A gig bag is also included.
The Epiphone El Niño also features reliable nickel hardware, including easy-to-tune Epiphone covered machine heads and a traditional reverse belly granadillo bridge with a compensated saddle.
- Select spruce top and mahogany neck
- Antique natural open grain finish
- Ideal travel acoustic guitar with gig bag included
- Perfect for new guitar students
An acoustic guitar that can go anywhere with you. Order today.
- Top wood: Select spruce
- Body: Agathis (layered)
- Top and back binding: Ivory
- Finish: Antique natural, open grain
- Neck profile: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Dowel (14th fret)
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Fingerboard inlay: Dot
- Scale: 22.68”
- Frets: 20
- Fret size: Medium
- Headstock: Small sloped dove wing
- Bridge: Reverse belly granadillo
- Saddle: Compensated
- Machine heads: Epiphone covered
- Hardware: Nickel
- Gig bag included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.