- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Firebird Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72547 000001000 L72547000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it was first produced in 1963, the Firebird became an instant favorite, and now it's back with the release of the Epiphone Firebird and Musician...Click To Read More About This Product
Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany and Walnut SlimTaper Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard and 2 ProBucker Humbuckers with CTS Electronics
When it was first produced in 1963, the Firebird became an instant favorite, and now it's back with the release of the Epiphone Firebird and Musician’s Friend couldn’t be more excited. As part of Epiphone's new Inspired by Gibson Collection, the Epiphone Firebird is packed with a pair of ProBucker humbuckers with a 3-way switch, a stopbar tailpiece and Grover Mini 18:1 ratio tuners. With its fast-playing SlimTaper neck construction made of mahogany and walnut and Vintage Sunburst finish, this axe is ready to be played on any stage.
Iconic Firebird DesignMusician’s Friend customers who were fans of the original Gibson Firebird will be sure to enjoy the Epiphone Firebird. Its mahogany construction gives it a rich midrange and sustain. Additionally, its SlimTaper neck made of mahogany and walnut will feel great in your hands, and ensure you can fly as fast you’d like up and down the Indian laurel fretboard. Firebird models were made for rock and roll, so if you’re looking to tear up the stage with a hard-rocking axe, this one is for you.
Powerful ProBuckersEpiphone ProBuckers have become one of the most talked about pickups in the industry. We at Musician’s Friend think the Epiphone ProBuckers are the real deal. They’re made with 18 percent nickel silver unit bases and covers—the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. The use of nickel silver works to reduce the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity. It also provides a more transparent and crisp output. Also, with the support of two volume knobs, two tone knobs and a toggle switch, plus CTS electronics, the Epiphone Firebird will give you a plethora of tons with which you can build your own rock and roll sound.
Premium HardwareThe Epiphone Firebird comes packaged with a LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece to guarantee you longer sustain and better tone. Additionally, the Grover Mini 18:1 ratio tuners provide you with the most precise tuning capabilities.
Inspired by a 1963 ClassicThough it’s inspired by a Gibson classic, the Epiphone Firebird is built for the modern player. With high-quality and upgraded electronics, premium hardware and distinctive look, this Inspired by Gibson Collection guitar will have you sounding like the rock icons that once inspired you, and that also played this axe.
- A gloss-finished all-mahogany body for a warm and resonant tone
- 24.75" SlimTaper C-profile mahogany/walnut thru-neck for smooth and fast playability, 22-fret Indian laurel fretboard for even more vibrant tones
- Two Epiphone ProBucker humbucking pickups with 3-way toggle switch and CTS electronics to deliver the power and punch you crave
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover Mini 18:1 ratio tuners for all your tuning stability needs
Fire up your sound with a Firebird. Order today.
- Body style: Firebird V
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: SlimTaper C-profile
- Neck wood: Mahogany/walnut
- Joint: Neck-thru
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoids
- Nut width/material: 1.69"/Graph Tech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ProBucker FB720
- Bridge: ProBucker FB720
- Control layout: 1 neck volume, 1 bridge volume, 1 neck tone, 1 bridge tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Special electronics: CTS electronics
- Bridge: LockTone tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini 18:1 ratio
- Finish: Nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.