- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73113 000001000 L73113000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Les Paul Classic Worn proves that the gulf between Epiphone and Gibson isn't as wide as you think. The Epi’s redesigned headstock closely mirrors...Click To Read More About This Product
Alnico Classic Pro 'buckers and a worn finish make an affordable, vintage-style instrument.
The Les Paul Classic Worn proves that the gulf between Epiphone and Gibson isn't as wide as you think. The Epi’s redesigned headstock closely mirrors the “open book”-style of a ’50s Gibby, and there’s no mistaking that Les Paul silhouette. But high-output humbuckers and a coil-split give the Classic Worn an identity all its own. If you dig vintage feel—but want a little more “oomph” in your tone—the Les Paul Classic Worn might just be your cup of tea.
The Classic Worn gets classic-sounding ’pupsEpiphone’s Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers can pass as vintage PAFs in the room or in a headphone mix, but they are wound slightly hotter. We think you’ll appreciate the extra power and enjoy the single-coil tones accessed via the coil-split switch.
Mahogany and maple constructionMahogany has been a Les Paul mainstay since the guitar first hit the market in ’52. Ditto the maple top. There’s no reason to mess with perfection. Plus, the worn finish looks plain killer.
Hardware that gets the job doneThe LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece offer rock-solid reliability. The kidney button keys give the Rotomatic tuners a vintage vibe; a modern 18:1 tuning ratio confirms that you’re living in the present.
You can’t go wrong with this Les PaulIf you’ve been looking for a guitar that builds on the past—without going too far into the future—put the Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn on your radar.
- Maple top on mahogany body with a worn finish for a vintage vibe
- Mahogany neck with a SlimTaper C-profile makes for comfortable play
- Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius for bending without fretting out
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers offer PAF tones with an overwound sound
- A coil-split makes it easy to get single-coil tones
- Reliable LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic tuners have an 18:1 gear ratio for precise tuning
- Graph Tech nut ensures a full range of harmonics
- Gold top hat control knobs to match the style of an original Les Paul
The allure of an old guitar in a new Les Paul. Order today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Other
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split Phase switch
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.