Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar Alpine Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Alpine White
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Guitar with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fretboard and 2 Humbuckers
The Les Paul Custom gets ProBuckers
Epiphone outfitted the Custom with dual ProBucker pickups. If you’re a fan of the classic Gibson growl of the ’50s and ’60s, you’ll enjoy these ’buckers.
The Custom features more flashEpiphone went all out with the Custom, loading it with lots of visual appeal. The mahogany body has a gloss finish and 5-ply binding. All of the hardware—stopbar tailpiece, tune-o-matic bridge, Grover tuners, pickup covers and strap buttons—is finished in gold.
The Les Paul Custom looks great and sounds even betterWith its SlimTaper mahogany set-in neck, ebony fretboard, pearloid block inlays and Epiphone logo in mother-of-pearl, the Les Paul Custom is without question a great-looking guitar. If you've been jonesing for a Les Paul with style and great sounds, take a spin on the Les Paul Custom.
- Gloss-finished mahogany body
- Slim taper mahogany neck with a gloss finish, ebony 22-fret fingerboard
- Probucker 2 neck pickups and Probucker 3 bridge pickups
- LockTone ABR bridge and LockTone stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuning machines
Pay tribute to Mr. Paul with a Les Paul Custom. Shop now.
Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Gloss-finished mahogany body with 5-ply binding
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable SlimTaper profile, ebony fretboard
- Revamped headstock design with custom-style inlay
- Dual ProBuckers wound to vintage specs for classic tones
- Gold-finished LockTone ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.