- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Express Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J06027 000001000 J06027000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Les Paul Express is the little Les Paul that roared. The Express captures the look, sound, and feel of a full size Les Paul but in a smaller pack...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect guitar for smaller rockers or travel.
The Les Paul Express is the little Les Paul that roared. The Express captures the look, sound, and feel of a full size Les Paul but in a smaller package that's perfect for younger players and for travel.
Great Design Features
While the new LP-Express is still a true Les Paul at heart, Epiphone incorporated some unique design features to ensure that the guitar performs well for beginners as well as professionals looking for a travel guitar. While the body is made from mahogany like most classic Les Pauls, the neck on the Express is Hard maple as opposed to a traditional mahogany neck. This gives the guitar a little more high-end "bite" or brighter tone which effectively offsets the slightly looser string tension due to the shorter scale length. Additionally, the combination of the fully-adjustable "fixed" bridge with a string-through body design fits perfectly on the smaller sized body while adding sustain and making string changes a breeze. Finally, the neck is bolted in place securely using four recessed bolts set into a tapered heel making upper fret access easy and comfortable.
Classic Les Paul Sound
The Les Paul Express features an Epiphone 650R humbucker in the neck position and an Epiphone 700T in the bridge position. Both pickups share the same qualities as Seth Lover's original PAF humbuckers of the late '50s and feature Alnico pickups that give you an infinite variety of tone colors and sounds.
With the slightly looser string tension, its even more important to have great machine heads. Epiphone designed the new Express with premium, 14:1 ratio die-cast machine heads to give you excellent tuning accuracy and stability.
Case sold separately.
- Classic Les Paul style in a smaller package
- Great for young players or travel
- Mahogany body with bolt-on hard maple neck
- Full-size 22" scale-length neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Equipped with Epiphone 650R(neck) and 700T (bridge) ceramic humbucking pickups
- Flush-mounted, 1-piece fully adjustable bridge/tailpiece combination
- Case sold separately
Take the expressway to fun. Order today.
- Body Material: mahogany
- Neck: Hard maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, Tapered Heel, 4-bold recessed
- Scale length: 22.0"
- Fingerboard: rosewood with dot inlays
- Fingerboard: Radius 12"
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 1- Master volume, 1-Master tone
- Frets 21: Medium jumbo
- Bridge: Epiphone FB-601 full adjustable
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: premium die-cast
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.