Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Modern Electric Guitar Sparkling Burgundytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Sparkling Burgundy
Epiphone Les Paul Modern Electric Guitar Sparkling Burgundy$649.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Mahogany Body with Weight Relief, Maple Top, 2 ProBucker Humbuckers, Coil Split, Phase Controls
The Modern gets a lighter bodyThe Les Paul has used mahogany bodies since the beginning. It’s an exemplary tone wood—but heavy. To lighten the load, Epiphone routes multiple chambers around the perimeter, while leaving the center block solid. A traditional maple top the caps the Les Paul Modern. The result is a body more comfortable for your own that still maintains the traditional Les Paul tone.
A neck built for comfort and speedThe Modern’s mahogany neck has a modern contoured heel, allowing easier access to the upper frets. We also think you’ll appreciate the asymmetrical slim taper profile. Hold the neck and you’ll feel a more rounded arch behind the bass or lower strings; on the higher treble strings, this arch flattens out. The result is a faster, more comfortable neck.
ProBuckers and Advanced ElectronicsEpiphone’s ProBuckers have fooled many pros in blind tests with vintage ’buckers. If you want the hand-wound sound of a PAF, you’ll be more than happy with these. The Les Paul Modern also lets you split each pickup for single-coil tones, or flip the phase for a hollowed-out sound. A treble bleed maintains the high end even while dialing down the volume.
This is the Les Paul to get for vintage style and modern featuresThe Les Paul has been a musical mainstay since it was first introduced. If you're looking for a lightweight update with advanced electronics, Epiphone’s Les Paul Modern deserves a deeper look.
- Mahogany body with Ultra Modern weight relief for comfort and tone, bound maple top
- Mahogany neck, asymmetrical slim taper for speed, contoured heel for high fret access
- Classic ebony fretboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Epiphone ProBuckers with coil-splits for single-coil sound
- Phase switches for additional tones
- Treble bleed circuit lets you turn down the volume without losing the high-end
- Graph Tech nut which aids in string balance
- LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece for maximum string-to-body connection
- Grover Locking tuners with 18:1 ratio for precise tuning
A lighter Les Paul with Modern features. Order today.
Les Paul Modern Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Other
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Asymmetric Slim
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split Treble Bleed Phase control
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.