- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul PlusTop PRO Left-Handed Electric Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79043 000001000 H79043000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Les Paul PlusTop PRO sets a new standard for guitars in its price range. Two Epiphone ProBucker humbucking pickups deliver big slabs of ...Click To Read More About This Product
A flame top Les Paul that delivers power, sustain, and affordability.
The Epiphone Les Paul PlusTop PRO sets a new standard for guitars in its price range. Two Epiphone ProBucker humbucking pickups deliver big slabs of the fat, warm tones, transcontinental sustain, and deep, soulful distortion that made this guitar famous. Crafted with a solid mahogany body and flamed maple carved top, a set mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, cream body and fingerboard binding, and chrome hardware. The Tune-O-Matic bridge and LockTone stopbar tailpiece add seemingly unending sustain and make string changes easier. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Carved flamed maple top
- 24.75" Scale set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- ProBucker 2 neck humbucker with coil-split
- ProBucker 3 bridge humbucker with coil-split
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone stopbar tailpiece
- Grover tuners
- Case sold separately
The perfect addition to any guitar collection. Order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.