Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Studio E1 Electric Guitar Ebonytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Featuring carved top, tapered neck joint and Zebra-Coil ceramic humbuckers
Classic Les Paul Style: The Les Paul Studio E1 has everything new players need to get that one-of-a-kind Les Paul sound without breaking the bank. The all-mahogany body has a carved top and is slightly lighter and slimmer than full-size Les Pauls so it’s easy to hold for long practices and gigs. The bolt-on mahogany neck has a “Les Paul” scale length of 24.75” with a 1.68” nut, a 2-way adjustable truss rod for a perfect setup, a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays, and a smooth tapered neck joint for easy reach to upper frets. The Les Paul Studio E1 is available in Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut color finishes.
Zebra Coil Humbuckers: The Les Paul Studio E1’s classic “Les Paul” power comes from two Zebra Coil Ceramic Humbuckers. Owners of vintage Les Pauls often remove their pickup covers for a better bass response and magnetic pull, revealing the black and white (“zebra”) bobbins underneath. Ceramic pickups have a higher output than vintage alnico magnet pickups and are designed to provide a tight low-end response with both a smooth midrange and a slightly more pronounced top-end tone. Ceramic magnets have been a favorite of metal and hard rock guitarists for decades. The Les Paul Studio E1 has a 650R in the rhythm position and a 700T in the lead position. Controls include volume and tone for each pickup and an all-metal 3-way pickup selector.
Rock Solid Epiphone Hardware: The Les Paul Studio E1 features Epiphone-designed rock solid all-nickel hardware including the classic Les Paul bridge combo of a LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece, a non-rotating 1/4” output jack, and premium die-cast 14:1 ratio machine heads.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Carved Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s SlimTaper D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Zebra coil ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Zebra coil ceramic
- Brand: Epiphone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this affordable rocker. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.