- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO-III Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L25755
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Les Paul's connection with Epiphone dates back to the after-hours work at their factory in the 1940s that led to his original "Log" solidbody design....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A traditional Les Paul with hot-rodded features.
Les Paul's connection with Epiphone dates back to the after-hours work at their factory in the 1940s that led to his original "Log" solidbody design. Given that, it's no wonder this Les Paul Traditional Pro III is so tightly connected to that history.
The Traditional Pro III is available in some cool new colors and comes packed with features that belie its price. Sustain and playability are guaranteed from its all-mahogany body and '60s profile neck. And you'll be proud of the way it looks too in the finish of your choice.
Sound matters and you'll be impressed by the power and versatility of the electronics found on this Epiphone Les Paul. With alnico humbuckers and coil-splitting via push/pull pots, you'll be able to play any style and kick it into overdrive at the push of a knob when it's your turn to solo.
If you're looking for an affordable starter electric, or a backup you can really on at any gig, the Les Paul Traditional Pro III is a great choice. You'll enjoy classic Les Paul sounds, as well as more modern tones. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finish maple veneer top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro +/Classic Pro humbuckers with coil split
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, deluxe die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Traditional Pro-III today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Veneer Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s style Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Alnico Classic Pro Zebra
- Bridge: Alnico Classic Pro + Zebra
- Brand: Epiphone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil splitting
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.