- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO-III Plus Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L25702
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the stunning flame maple top to the Made-in-USA Gibson '57 Classic and Super '57 zebra pickups, this Epiphone is all Les Paul. With advanced ele...Click To Read More About This Product
Traditional looks with modern tech.
From the stunning flame maple top to the Made-in-USA Gibson '57 Classic and Super '57 zebra pickups, this Epiphone is all Les Paul. With advanced electronics features, including coil split, boost and phase on push/pull control pots, this limited-edition guitar delivers an impressive tonal range and remarkable playability.
Starting with the stunning flame maple top on mahogany body construction, the Trad Pro III + delivers the combination of warm resonance and top-end bite that you expect from a Paul. The '60s SlimTaper profile neck with a bound pau ferro fingerboard is fast, comfortable and easy to play, ready for any style of music you feel like approaching.
Authentic, Gibson USA pickups pack plenty of tone, from mellow to massive, and the advanced electronics package, including phase switching and a built-in boost, take it totally over the top. Whether it's smooth jazz or screaming rock, you'll find great sounds in here, just waiting to inspire you.
Discover why the Les Paul is such an icon. PIck up your limited-edition Les Paul Traditional III+ now. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finish solid mahogany body with flame maple top
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- U.S.-made Gibson Super '57 and '57 Classic zebra pickups with coil split and boost, 3-way pickup selector
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Order your limited-edition Les Paul Traditional Pro-III today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Not specified
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '57 Classic Zebra
- Bridge: Super '57 Zebra
- Brand: Gibson USA
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil split & boost switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.