- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Limited Edition ES-355 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H82706
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ltd Edition ES-355 body is constructed of 5-layer laminated maple. The solid hard maple 24.75" SlimTaper 1960s "D" profile neck features a rosewo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An anticipated re-issue of the classic thinline semi-hollowbody.
The Ltd Edition ES-355 body is constructed of 5-layer laminated maple. The solid hard maple 24.75" SlimTaper 1960s "D" profile neck features a rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius and a 1.68" nut width. The neck has classic pearloid "Block" inlays and a vintage-style pearloid "Split Diamond" headstock design. Tuning stability is assured with chrome Grover 14:1 ratio machine heads, a chrome Epiphone LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and a chrome Bigsby Tremolo. The volume and tone knobs, one for each pickup, are Black Speed with pointers for easy reference while on stage.
The Ltd Edition ES-355 incorporates Alnico Classic humbuckers in the neck and bridge position. Patterned after the original Gibson '57 Classics, the Alnico Classic pickups use Alnico-V magnets with enamel wire to give you a tone that is warm and subtle with full, even response that will still give you that classic humbucker overdrive when you need it. The 3-way Epiphone Toggle/pickup selector switch is a deep, aged vintage yellow and is wired for the standard configuration with position one controlling the neck pickup's volume and tone while position two controls the bridge pickup's volume and tone.
The Ltd. Edition ES-355's unique tonal range was the result of its groundbreaking design. A wood block runs through the center of the body so the pickups are mounted much the same way as in a solid body guitar allowing for two hollow chambered areas over the violin style f-holes and in the double cutaway wings. Case sold separately.
- 5-layer laminated maple body
- SlimTaper 1960s "D" profile neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius
- Alnico Classic humbuckers
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- Bigsby tremelo
- Case sold separately
Get a guitar that can do it all in style. Order today.
- Body Material: laminated maple
- Neck Material: hard maple
- Neck Shape: SlmiTaper; 1960s D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Set Neck
- Binding: Body: 5-Layer; White/Black, Neck: 1-Layer; White, Headstock: 5-Layer; White/Black
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: pearloid "Blocks"
- Headstock Inlay: pearloid "Split-Diamond"
- Pickguard: None
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls: 1-Neck Volume, 1-Neck Tone, 2-Bridge Volume, 1-Bridge Tone
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs with pounters
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Tremolo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Bell Shaped; 2-layer; Blank