- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Limited Edition Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93930 000001000 H93930000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone and Trivium's Matt Heafy have teamed up to create the Limited Edition Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar, a totally killer original ...Click To Read More About This Product
A special guitar made to the lead singer and co-lead guitarist for Trivium's specifications for more deep down dirty rock.
Epiphone and Trivium's Matt Heafy have teamed up to create the Limited Edition Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar, a totally killer original take on the world-famous Les Paul. Designed in close collaboration with Matt Heafy, each Ltd. Ed. Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom reflects his distinctive approach to guitar, which has earned him and Trivium scores of dedicated fans around the world. Each of Trivium's albums has sold over half a million copies worldwide. Check out a Trivium performance and you'll see why. The rule books on how-to-play a Les Paul go right out the window when Heafy plugs in and his revolutionary use of an LP Custom seven-string is a breakthrough in contemporary metal and hard rock. Now, Matt Heafy joins an illustrious group of Epiphone artists with the introduction of this signature model.
The Limited Edition Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom features an all blacked-out ebony gloss finish that's especially striking on the sleek profile of an LP Custom. Like all great Les Pauls, it features a mahogany body with a plain maple veneer top, a time-tested combination that has gone virtually unchanged since the '50s. The mahogany neck has a fast 1960's SlimTaper ˜D' profile with a glued-in deep set-neck joint with an "Axcess" heel for a smooth and easy reach to the upper frets. The scale length is 24.75" and the ebony fingerboard has a 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets and features pearloid block inlays, which seem to practically glow in the dark against the Ebony finish. The nut, which is also black is 1-11/16". The classic clipped dovewing headstock features the historic pearloid "split-diamond" Les Paul Custom inlay and a vintage style "Epiphone" logo in white. The bell-shaped truss rod cover is black with a shadow of white binding and MKH Les Paul Custom in white silk screen. Each guitar features beautiful 7-ply white and black binding on the top and 5-ply binding on the headstock. The fingerboard features single ply white binding.
This Ltd. Ed. Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom features an EMG-85 in the neck position and an EMG-81 in the bridge position. The EMG-81 is one of the most popular metal pickups ever and has been at the center of a sound revolution since it was first introduced. Utilizing powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the EMG-81 is designed for detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain. The EMG-85 features Alnico-V magnets and has a slightly more rounded tone. The classic combination of an EMG 81 with an EMG 85 in a Les Paul Custom offers metal guitarists an incredible array of extreme possibilities.
The Limited Edition Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom features Epiphone's no-compromise electronics including a 1/4" non-rotating output jack and volume and tone controls with Black Speed Knobs that are powered by full-size 500KÎ potentiometers. The pickup switch is Epiphone's all-metal 3-way pickup selector with a black toggle cap. Epiphone Rock Solid Hardware: Like all Epiphones, it includes Epiphone's made-to-last heavy-duty hardware including Epiphone StrapLocks, including a black LockTone tune-o-matic/StopBar on this special axe. It also features deluxe die-cast machine heads with metal "tulip buttons" with a 14:1 tuning ratio. Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In; Deep-Set Neck Joint with "Axcess" heel
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply (Black/White); "MKH Les Paul Custom" in white silkprint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony with pearloid Block inlays
- Neck Pickup: EMG-85
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-81
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector; White toggle cap
- Neck Pickup Volume
- Bridge Pickup Volume
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- (Active) 9V battery compartment in back
- Bridge: LockTone tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Binding Body Top - 7-ply (White/Black)
- Headstock - 5-ply (White/Black)
- Fingerboard - 1-ply (White)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Die-cast with metal Tulip Buttons 14:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty with metal output jack plate
- Color: Ebony (gloss)
- Includes Epiphone StrapLocks
- Case sold separately
If you mettle in metal, then why not settle on this monster guitar? Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.