- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #512457 000010000 512457000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The easy-to-afford dreadnought Epiphone PR-150 is the perfect instrument to get started on. It has classic looks, great tone, and is made to be road ...Click To Read More About This Product
An excellent choice for aspiring guitarists to work on their chops without killing their bank account.
The easy-to-afford dreadnought Epiphone PR-150 is the perfect instrument to get started on. It has classic looks, great tone, and is made to be road tough. Like all worthy acoustic guitars, it begins and ends with tonewoods, and the PR-150 Epiphone chose a select spruce top and mahogany body for a classic sound that's balanced, clear, and will only get better with age and lots of playing. The rosewood bridge and synthetic bone saddle are a perfect match for the resonant profile of the select spruce top. The vintage-style soundhole is supported by a tortoiseshell-style pickguard with the '60s-era "E" logo. The SlipTaper 25.5" scale mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, a 12" radius, a 1.68" nut, premium die-cast 14:1 tuners, and the classic '60s-era Sloped Dovewing headstock. The Epiphone's all-nickel hardware will last as long as you play the guitar and the PR-150 comes in two color finishes, Natural (NA) and Vintage Sunburst (VS). Choose the finish you want in the drop down menu above.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Dreadnought style
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Chrome hardware
Order today and start playing guitar like you've always wanted to.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.