- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone SG Special VE Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53182 000001000 J53182000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SG-Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar features the classic SG profile with a lightweight Poplar body with mahogany veneer. Powere...Click To Read More About This Product
With new Vintage Worn finishes and powered by Open Coil Humbuckers.
The SG-Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar features the classic SG profile with a lightweight Poplar body with mahogany veneer. Powered by Epiphone Open Coil ceramic humbuckers for big bass response and high output, it's available in beautiful new “Vintage Worn” color finishes.
For decades, the SG has been one of Epiphone’s best-selling electric guitars. And the new SG-Special VE—inspired by the original SG, long a hard rock classic—continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a real SG at a price anyone can afford.
Get comfort, style and performance all at one great price. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar with mahogany veneer
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s SlimTaper D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 650R
- Bridge: 700T
- Brand: Epiphone
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.