- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Tommy Thayer Les Paul Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72541 000001000 L72541000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul OutfitFeaturing Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers and new EpiLite Case KISS legend Tommy “Spaceman” Thayer returns wit...Click To Read More About This Product
A guitar as unique as the artist who designed it.
Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit
Featuring Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers and new EpiLite Case
KISS legend Tommy “Spaceman” Thayer returns with his third Epiphone signature guitar, the Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit. This new limited-edition Les Paul features a unique Electric Blue finish with mirrored pickguard, Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers, and Grover Rotomatic tuners. It includes an EpiLite case and a hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
Rock & Roll in Electric Blue
Tommy went from opening for Kiss in 1983 to joining as a full-fledged member in 2013. A year later, he became an Epiphone Signature Artist with the release of his “White Lightning” Les Paul and Explorer. Now he’s back with the new Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit.
The first thing you’ll notice is the gloss Electric Blue finish, which looks mesmerizing under stage lights. Dig deeper and you’ll find a classic Les Paul-profile made from mahogany with a maple cap. The top is lined with Les Paul Custom-style white and black binding.
The mahogany neck has a speedy ’60s Slim Taper profile. The 12" radius makes for easy and accurate string bends over 22 medium frets; a 1.69" Graphtech nut is sized to provide a perfect balance for playing chords and solos. Tommy’s name is engraved on the truss rod cover, while the back of the “dove wing” headstock features a Spaceman logo and a reproduction of Tommy’s signature in silver.
The Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit is loaded with Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers—Seymour’s most revered design and one of the most recorded pickups on the planet. It’s the ultimate hot-rodded humbucker. The JB neck pickup is covered, but the JB bridge features an open-coil design with blue bobbins. Volume and Tone Controls come with custom Blue Top Hat knobs with metal pointers.
Rock Solid Epiphone Hardware
For his signature Les Paul, Tommy chose the LockTone ABR bridge and StopBar tailpiece. They retain the classic look, but the posts are locked in place—no more dropped hardware during string changes. Grover Rotomatic tuners with an 18:1 tuning ratio make for fast and reliable tuning. The Outfit comes with an EpiLite case and a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
The Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit has a Limited Lifetime Guarantee and Gibson’s world famous 365/24/7 Customer Service.
- • Limited-Edition custom Les Paul designed with Tommy Thayer of KISS
- • Seymour Duncan JB pickups and Grover Rotomatic tuners
- • Unique Electric Blue color finish with mirrored pickguard
- • Includes EpiLite Case and hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity
Click or call to order this distinctive Les Paul today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Maple cap
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan JB (covered, nickel)
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan JB (open coil with blue bobbins)
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: ToneLock ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 gear ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Binding: 7-layer white/black
- Pickguard: Mirrored Nickel
- Truss rod cover: Metal engraved with "Tommy Thayer"
- Headstock: Dovewing with "Spaceman" log and reproduction Tommy Thayer signature in silver
- Knobs: Custom Blue Top Hats with Pointers
- Certificate: Hand-signed certificate of authenticity
- Case: Epi Lite Case
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.