- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee SSS Trem Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61691 000001000 L61691000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Music Man Albert Lee SSS Tremolo guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resista...Click To Read More About This Product
A singular signature axe from one of rock and country's most revered players.
The Music Man Albert Lee SSS Tremolo guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resistance to temperature, humidity changes and warping. It has reduced density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength. The roasted neck offers increased resonance, less damping, and clearer tone. The heating process also gives a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content and eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
Albert's unique design looks great, is incredibly comfortable to play, and rules at belting out raucous rockabilly. Southern ash body with a string-through-body, hardened-steel bridge is joined with a special 5-bolt joint to the selected roasted maple neck with maple fingerboard for amazing resonance and sustain. Schaller M6-IND locking tuners and Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles. 3 Seymour Duncan custom-wound single-coil pickups for country twang and gravelly crunch. Includes hardshell case.
- Gloss-finish solid ash body
- Roasted maple neck, 22-fret roasted maple fingerboard
- Custom-wound Seymour Duncan single-coil pickups, Silent Circuit
- Music Man Modern tremolo bridge, locking Schaller tuners
Click or call to order your Albert Lee signature guitar today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High profile, Medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Single Coil
- Middle: Seymour Duncan Single Coil
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Silent Circuit
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.