- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III HH Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H90213
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A broader, more defined tone with upgraded electronics and a gorgeous top.
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ones he plays on stage. The Music Man Luke III HH Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar represents Steve's evolution towards the perfect performance guitar.
This special run of the LIII features a larger African mahogany body with a flame maple top, (3% larger profile than the standard model Luke guitar), 22-fret full rosewood neck and new passive DiMarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp. Electronics include a 500kOhm passive tone control and a volume control with a new Push/Push switch for an adjustable 12db Volume boost.
Similar in style, the Luke III exhibits a broader, more defined tone while retaining the familiar shape and feel as the original Luke model. Other standard features include a Music Man Vintage tremolo and 5-way pickup selector switch.
- African mahogany body with a flame maple top
- 22-fret full rosewood neck
- DiMarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp
- 5-way pickup selector switch, master Volume and Tone controls
- Push/Push switch on Volume control for an adjustable 12db Volume boost
- Music Man Vintage tremolo
- Includes case
Step up the ladder with the right guitar. Order today.
- Model: Luke III
- Size: 12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/16" long (31cm wide, 4.5cm thick, 92.6cm long)
- Weight: 7lb., 8oz. (3.40kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: African mahogany with a flame maple top
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man floating vintage tremolo of chrome-plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9cm) long
- Frets: 22 - Low profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard “ Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kOhm passive tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Standard - HH with 2 DiMarzio Transition humbucking
- Strings: 9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239)