- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II Arrow-NT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L49834 000002000 L49834000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Completely unique in its bold design, the ESP E-II Arrow-NT is a guitar designed for pure high performance that will stand out from the crowd. Like a...Click To Read More About This Product
A bold style and tone. Crafted in Japan.
Completely unique in its bold design, the ESP E-II Arrow-NT is a guitar designed for pure high performance that will stand out from the crowd. Like all ESP E-II models, the Arrow-NT is made in Japan at our ESP factory.
Offering neck-thru-body construction, the E-II Arrow-NT offers a sound as powerful and aggressive as its looks, with a set of EMG 85 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) active pickups. It has a light alder body with a 3-piece thin U-shaped maple neck, and an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets.
High-quality components on the E-II Arrow-NT include Schaller straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a Gotoh TOM bridge with string-thru-body design. Available in a choice of finishes, as well as a tremolo version with a Floyd. Includes ESP hardshell case.
Find inspiration. Order today.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) ABS
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 85
- Bridge: EMG 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Straplocks
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.