- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II Eclipse Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05632 000008000 J05632000008000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP E-II Eclipse Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to know from standard ESP guitars and...Click To Read More About This Product
A mahogany body with a set neck and passive Seymour Duncan pickups.
The ESP E-II Eclipse Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to know from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The Eclipse guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, a flame maple top and set mahogany neck for maximum tone and sustain. The neck has a 24.75" scale and sports a smooth rosewood fretboard and fast-playing thin U neck profile. Seymour Duncan humbuckers reproduce the full range of frequencies faithfully. Chrome hardware features Gotoh tuners and bridge to complete the list of appointments.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Single Cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Not Specified Orientation | Not Specified Neck Neck Shape | Not Specified Nut Width | Not Specified Fretboard | Not Specified Neck Wood | Not Specified Scale Length | Not Specified Number of Frets | Not Specified Neck Finish | Not Specified Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Not Specified Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Hard Shell Case Accessories Included | Not Specified Country of Origin | Japan
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.