- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II Eclipse Electric Guitar
Natural Black Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L49816 000002000 L49816000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As one of the best-looking, best-sounding, and highest quality single cutaway guitars ever made, the E-II Eclipse is made in Japan at the ESP factory...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for serious players. Crafted in Japan.
As one of the best-looking, best-sounding, and highest quality single cutaway guitars ever made, the E-II Eclipse is made in Japan at the ESP factory, and designed for serious players who rely on their guitars for professional-caliber stage and studio work.
This guitar offers a collection of top-tier components, like a bone nut, Schaller Straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece. Perhaps most impressive is its set of EMG 57TW/66TW set for coil splitting each active pickup with individual push-pull controls on both volume knobs.
Built with set-thru construction on a mahogany body and mahogany neck, the latest version of the E-II Eclipse is available in three styles: a Buckeye burl maple top in Blue Natural Fade finish; a flamed maple top in Black Natural Burst; and a maple-capped Snow White Satin finish.
All E-II Eclipse models offer high-end design features like multi-binding on the body, neck, and matching headstock, and include an ESP hardshell case.
Find inspiration. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Dependent on color
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Dependent on color
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) ABS
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 66TW
- Bridge: EMG 57TW
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Push/pull volume controls for coil split
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.