Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ESP E-II Eclipse Evertune Electric Guitar Black Satintrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The ESP E-II Series is the flagship of the impressive ESP lineup.
The E-II Eclipse EverTune also includes a set of phenomenal pickups: a Seymour Duncan Sentient in the neck position for wide dynamic range and excellent articulation, and an aggressive Seymour Duncan Pegasus in the bridge that's highly responsive and harmonically rich. The E-II Eclipse EverTune is a set-thru neck design, with a mahogany body, a one-piece mahogany neck, and an ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. Top-tier components include a Schaller straplock, Gotoh locking tuners, and a graphite nut. Available in Black Satin finish with multiple binding on the body, neck, and headstock.
- Mahogany Body, Black Satin finish with multiple binding on body, neck, and headstock
- Set Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard, 22 extra-jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan Sentient and Pegasus humbucking pickups, push/pull on tone control
- EverTune constant tension bridge, Gotoh locking tuners
Modern looks, versatile sound, and perfect intonation. Order today.
E-II Eclipse Evertune Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12.6 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sentient
- Bridge: Pegasus
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: push/pull on tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Evertune (F model)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Includes hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.