- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II Horizon Electric Guitar
Dark Brown Sunburst
- J05652 000001000 J05652000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP E-II Horizon Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to expect from standard ESP guitars a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany body topped with flamed maple and equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups.
The ESP E-II Horizon Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The sleek Horizon is made of a mahogany body with a gorgeous flamed maple top and a set maple neck. The super-smooth ebony fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Seymour Duncan SH-2 and SH-16 humbuckers offer excellent performance and tone-shaping. Chrome hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
- Mahogany body with flamed maple top and set-neck construction
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets and thin U neck contour
- Seymour Duncan passive humbuckers
- Gotoh locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge
- Includes case
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
- Construction: Set-Thru-Neck
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Dark Brown Sunburst
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Schaller Security Lock
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Bridge: Gotoh Tune-o-matic Bridge & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan SH-2
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan SH-16
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- Case: CMHFF
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.