- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II Horizon-III Flame Maple Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04645 000001000 J04645000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The E-II Horizon-3 Flame Maple Left-Handed Electric Guitar sports an alder body with a flamed maple top, neck-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 ext...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek style, neck-through design and Seymour Duncan pickups.
The E-II Horizon-3 Flame Maple Left-Handed Electric Guitar sports an alder body with a flamed maple top, neck-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on a thin-U neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-14 (B) & SH2 (N) pickups pushes all your shreddy tone down the signal path. A Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge and tuners keep everything cinched down and in tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Neck-thru construction
- 25.5" scale
- Alder body
- Flamed maple top
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 42mm nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black hardware
- Gotoh TOM bridge and tuners
- Seymour Duncan SH-14 (B) & SH2 (N)
- Includes case
Get the guitar you want. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.