- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EC-1000T/CTM Traditional Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H71362 000002000 H71362000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD Deluxe EC-1000T/CTM has that custom look that you've probably cherished. It's a classic single-cutaway mahogany guitar with a traditional bod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Make your own tradition with this potent blend of tried-and-true features and active EMG humbuckers.
The LTD Deluxe EC-1000T/CTM has that custom look that you've probably cherished. It's a classic single-cutaway mahogany guitar with a traditional body shape dressed up with top and back binding. The set mahogany neck has a sleek ebony fingerboard with 22 extra jumbo frets, and Thin U Neck contour. Active EMG-81 and EMG-60 humbuckers (Duncan Alnicos on Faded Cherry Sunburst) give you plenty of power and note definition. Gold hardware (chrome on Faded Cherry Sunburst) adds a touch of refinement.
24.75" Scale mahogany neck
Thin U neck contour
22 Extra jumbo frets
Gold hardware (chrome on Faded Cherry Sunburst)
ESP locking tuners
TonePros locking Tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
EMG-81 bridge active humbucker (Duncan Alnico on Faded Cherry Sunburst)
EMG-60 neck active humbucker (Duncan Alnico on Faded Cherry Sunburst)
Volume/volume/master tone controls
3-way pickup toggle switch
Top and back binding
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.