- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EC-400 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59182 000001000 L59182000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP designs all of its LTD 400 Series electric guitars with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but offers their exceptional ...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-cutaway electric guitar with EMG pickups and mahogany neck and body
ESP designs all of its LTD 400 Series electric guitars with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but offers their exceptional quality at a price even casual players can afford. Introduced for 2019, the EC-400 Black Pearl Fade Metallic electric guitar offers a special metallic fade finish on a solid single-cutaway mahogany body.
To go along with the striking light and dark coloring, this model includes two different specialty humbucker pickups — EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 60 (neck) — that combine to offer a wealth of tones, from deep and dark to bright and in-your-face aggressive. The three-piece mahogany neck is thin and U-shaped with set-thru construction, making for smooth and fast access to the highest frets on the Pau Ferro fingerboard. This model also sports Grover tuners and a Tune-O-Matic bridge type with stopbar.
- Dual specialized EMG humbucker pickups: EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 60 (neck)
- Individual volume controls along with master tone
- 24 extra-jumbo frets on Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Eye-catching black pearl metallic fade finish
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
Specialized pickups give this striking guitar a sound to match. Order now.
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Metallic fade
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 60 Covered Humbucker
- Bridge: EMG 81 Covered Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume 1, Individual volume 2, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.