- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD H-400 Electric Guitar
Crimson Fade Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59759 000001000 L59759000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP designs all of its LTD 400 Series electric guitars with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but offers their exceptional ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-string electric guitar with Seymour Duncan pickups and metallic fade finish
ESP designs all of its LTD 400 Series electric guitars with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but offers their exceptional quality at a price even casual players can afford. Introduced for 2019, the H-400 Crimson Fade Metallic electric guitar sports a striking metallic fade finish on a solid arched-top mahogany body.
This model includes two different specialty Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups — Jazz in the neck position and Custom-5 in the bridge — for all the harmonically complex, dynamic tones a versatile professional needs. The three-piece maple neck is thin and U-shaped with set-thru construction, making for smooth and fast access to the highest frets on the Pau Ferro fingerboard. This model also sports Grover tuners and a fixed bridge with string-thru-body design for stable tuning and added sustain.
- Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups
- Master volume and tone controls with 3-way pickup switch
- Mahogany body in metallic fade finish
- Fixed bridge with individual saddles and string-thru-body construction
- Grover tuning machines
Specialized pickups give this striking guitar a sound to match. Order now.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Metallic fade
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Block
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.