- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J03790 000001000 J03790000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross Electric Guitar is designed to the meet the performance demands of its namesake. It features a mahoga...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A metal player's delight with a mahogany body, maple top, fast neck and EMG active pickups.
The ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross Electric Guitar is designed to the meet the performance demands of its namesake. It features a mahogany body with a maple top, distinctive graphics and set-neck construction. The mahogany neck has a thin U-shape profile and smooth ebony fretboard. Black hardware is used throughout, including the TonePros tune-o-matic bridge and LTD locking tuners. A JH signature set of EMG humbuckers provides all the killer tones that metal players seek.
- Set-neck construction
- 24.75" scale
- Mahogan body
- Maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 42mm standard nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 22 XJ frets
- EMG JH Signature set (B & N) active pickups
- Vol/Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Black hardware
- LTD locking tuners
- TonePros tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
- Case included
Take it from a master metal player. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.