- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Javier Reyes JR-608 8-String Electric Guitar
Faded Blue Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25221 000001000 J25221000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD Javier Reyes JR-608 8-String Electric Guitar offers the adventurous player an amazing amount of guitar for the money. If you're ready to ...Click To Read More About This Product
Deluxe ESP design and professional appointments including DiMarzio pickups and Schaller Hannes bridge.
The ESP LTD Javier Reyes JR-608 8-String Electric Guitar offers the adventurous player an amazing amount of guitar for the money. If you're ready to take on the challenge, this guitar will not disappoint.
It features neck-thru construction for excellent sustain and improved durability. The body is swamp ash with a healthy veneer of quilted maple on top. The neck is constructed of 5 pieces of tonewood with an ebony fingerboard and 24 extra-jumbo frets.
Electronics include DiMarzio JR-VTM pickups wired to a 5-way super switch with coil-tapping to satisfy Javier's requirements for versatility and reliability. Gold hardware features Ltd locking tuners and a Schaller Hannes-8 bridge. Case sold separately.
Schaller Hannes Bridge
By far the most comfortable bridge on the market.
The perfect combination of sound properties of all bridge constructions on the market.
The sound is characterised by fine high notes and quick responsiveness, with distinct, powerful and even playback.
Contact-friendly material and a comfortably designed, edgeless surface.
Non-wearing due to the lack of metallic coatings.
Both fresh and subdued in appearance, it further emphasises the guitar' premium design.
About Javier Reyes
A member of the critically aclaimed progressive metal band Animals As Leaders, Javier Reyes complements the work of fellow AAl guitarist Tosin Abasi. Constantly pushing the boundaries of guitar player, Javier is most well known for his innovative, classically-influenced approach to extended range 8-string guitars, both in his main band as well as other projects Mestis and T.R.A.M.
"ESP guitars are just solid. I knew right away it was going to be great on the road, handling all the different envoirnments we play. It's got a great playing feel and a great sound."
- Construction: Neck-thru-body
- Scale: 27"
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: 5Pc Walnut/Maple/Paduak
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Faded Blue Sunburst
- Nut Width: 54mm
- Nut Type: Graphtech Black Tusq
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Schaller Hannes-8
- Neck PU: DiMarzio JR-CTM
- Bridge PU: DiMarzio JR-CTM
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone(P/P)/5-Way Super Switch
- Case sold separately
If you're ready for eight strings, this is the one to get. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.