- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD M-1000 Multi-Scale Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49131 000001000 L49131000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Joining the expanding list of multi-scale guitars available from ESP, the LTD M-1000 Multi-Scale is a 6-string version of the already-available M-100...Click To Read More About This Product
A more ergonomically friendly fingerboard and neck design for smoother transitions.
Joining the expanding list of multi-scale guitars available from ESP, the LTD M-1000 Multi-Scale is a 6-string version of the already-available M-1007MS and M-1008MS. Multi-scale guitars make use of an angled fret arrangement to offer different scale lengths for the various strings of the guitar, allowing for optimal string tension, and have also been stated by many players to offer an ergonomic improvement for the fretting hand. The M-1000 Multi-Scale has a varying scale length of 26.5" - 25.5". It’s a bolt-on design that use a "drop top" of thick flamed maple that’s bent over a lightweight mahogany back, and a five-piece neck made of maple and exotic purple heart wood, with a Macassar ebony fingerboard that includes offset abalone dot inlays. Top-tier components on the M-1000 Multi-Scale include a set of Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Nazgul (bridge) pickups that were custom-made for ESP with a special angle optimized for the multi-scale design. A push-pull control on the tone knob allows for coil splitting, providing a wealth of flexible tones. Other components include a Hipshot multi-scale bridge with string-thru-body, and LTD locking tuners.
The LTD-1000 Multi-Scale electric guitar comes in a natural satin finish.
- Lightweight mahogany body with solid flamed maple drop top
- Thin U 5-piece mahogany neck
- D'Addario XL110 strings (10-46)
- LTD locking tuners
- Natural satin finish
Join the multi-scale movement with an M-1000. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double-cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Solid flamed maple drop top
- Body finish: Natural satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 5-piece maple/purpleheart
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 26.5-25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Not specified
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Material: Macassar ebony
- Radius: 350mmR
- Fret size: Jumbo, nickel silver
- Number of frets: 24 XJ
- Inlays: Offset abalone dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Nut type: Black bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Brand: Seymour
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Control layout: Volume, tone (P/P)
- Pickup switch: 3-way switch
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot with string thru
- Tuning machines: LTD locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Multi-scale
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.