- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD MH-400FR Electric Guitar
Blue Pearl Fade Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59207 000001000 L59207000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP designs all of its LTD 400 Series electric guitars with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but offers their exceptional ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-string electric guitar with EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo
ESP designs all of its LTD 400 Series electric guitars with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but offers their exceptional quality at a price even casual players can afford. Introduced for 2019, the MH-400FR Blue Pearl Fade Metallic electric guitar sports a gorgeous metallic fade finish and sturdy neck-thru-body construction.
This model includes two different specialty EMG humbucker pickups — EMG 85 in the neck position and EMG 81 in the bridge — a punchy combination that excels in both rhythm and lead roles for rock and metal. Players will also get extra expressive capabilities with a Floyd Rose Special tremolo bridge, plus Grover tuners to keep their sound precise.
- Dual specialized EMG humbucker pickups: EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 85 (neck)
- Floyd Rose Special bridge
- Neck-thru-body construction
- 24 extra-jumbo frets on Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Eye-catching blue pearl metallic fade finish
Specialized pickups and bridge make this guitar as expressive as you are. Order now.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Metallic fade
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Block
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG Covered Humbucker
- Bridge: EMG Covered Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special
- Tailpiece: Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.