- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD MH-417 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584496 000012000 584496000012000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This ESP LTD MH-417 electric guitar has a 25-1/2" scale mahogany body with an alluring black satin finish. EMG active pickups designed for 7-string g...Click To Read More About This Product
7 strings driven to pure metal mayhem.
This ESP LTD MH-417 electric guitar has a 25-1/2" scale mahogany body with an alluring black satin finish. EMG active pickups designed for 7-string guitars dish out the full range of tones you need. The Earvana compensated nut lets you play chords anywhere on the neck in tune while Grover tuners and the Tune-o-matic-style bridge with string-thru body design keep tuning rock-solid. A maple thru neck and 24-fret rosewood fingerboard complete this powerful 7-string ESP guitar.
- Mahogany body
- Neck-thru neck joint
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Thin-U neck contour
- Tune-o-matic string-thru bridge
- EMG 81-7 bridge humbucker
- EMG-707 neck humbucker
- Grover tuners
- 48mm Earvana compensated nut
- Black nickel hardware
- Toggle pickup selector
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.