- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD MH350
See-Thru Purple Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53010 000001000 L53010000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This ESP LTD electric guitar has a mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top. The MH-350FM features a set-through maple neck with a thin-U pro...Click To Read More About This Product
Fast and powerful, it's ready to rock.
This ESP LTD electric guitar has a mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top. The MH-350FM features a set-through maple neck with a thin-U profile and 24 extra jumbo frets on a pau ferro fingerboard. Active EMG-81/85 humbuckers deliver spiky rhythms and pungent leads. A Floyd Rose Special bridge and black hardware round out the pro features of this beautiful, ESP LTD guitar for players who are ready to step up to the next level. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finish solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 24-fret pau ferro fingerboard
- EMG 81/85 active humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo, LTD tuners
Click or call to order this EMG-loaded LTD today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Small block
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG-85
- Bridge: EMG-81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.