- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Stef Carpenter SC-607B1H Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48322 000001000 L48322000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD SC-607B1H is a new signature model for Stephen Carpenter of Deftones. Built at 27” baritone scale, it’s a 7-string guitar that features neck-...Click To Read More About This Product
A signature 7-string from a legendary guitarist.
The LTD SC-607B1H is a new signature model for Stephen Carpenter of Deftones. Built at 27” baritone scale, it’s a 7-string guitar that features neck-thru-body construction, a single Fishman Fluence SRC Signature pickup, and a new Purple Satin finish.
- Satin-finish solid alder body
- 27"-scale 7-string maple neck with 24-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Single Fishman Fluence SRC signature pickup
- Thru-body-strung Tune-o-matic bridge, locking tuners
Click or call to order your Stef Carpenter signature SC-607B1H today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 27 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.89 in. (48 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Fluence SRC signature
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.