- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD TL-6N Thinline Nylon String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14357 000002000 J14357000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP's TL Series are specially designed thinline transducer-electric LTD guitars featuring their Acoustic Resonant Chamber. The TL-6N comes with premi...Click To Read More About This Product
A thin body with thin neck makes this a truly accessible lightweight nylon string guitar.
ESP's TL Series are specially designed thinline transducer-electric LTD guitars featuring their Acoustic Resonant Chamber. The TL-6N comes with premier components like a Graph Tech NuBone-XB nut and saddle. LTD tuners, and B-Band pickup technology and features a mahogany body with a set-neck, and a spruce top paired with a rosewood fingerboard. The B-Band T-7 Preamp includes an easy-to-read display, 3-band EQ, a phase filter, volume control, and an onboard tuner. Case sold separately.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Scale: 25"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Natural
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Graph Tech NuBone XB
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 J
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: Rosewood Bridge with Graph Tech NuBone XB Saddle
- Bridge Pickup: B-Band Electret Film Transducer
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: B-Band T-7 Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Case sold separately
Order this special nylon string guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.