- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP USA Eclipse Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05538 000004000 J05538000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From ESP's first USA factory in North Hollywood CA comes the Eclipse Electric Guitar. This impressive instrument presents all of the characteristics ...Click To Read More About This Product
Exquisite looks and a reasonable price make this USA model a temptation too hard to resist.
From ESP's first USA factory in North Hollywood CA comes the Eclipse Electric Guitar. This impressive instrument presents all of the characteristics that make a guitar made in the USA such a great investment. From prime tonewoods to pro-grade hardware, close inspection reveals the flawless cut and finish of this particular model.
The Eclipse is made of solid mahogany with a flamed maple top and comes in a choice of finishes to highlight the natural beauty of this tonewood combination. The neck is set-through the body for enhanced sustain and resonance and has a thin U profile and ebony fretboard for comfort and speed. Seymour Duncan APH pickups with chrome covers supply a buffet of delicious tones. Chrome hardware includes a Tone Pros bridge, Sperzel tuners and Schaller strap buttons. Custom-fitting hardshell case included.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Single Cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Not Specified Orientation | Not Specified Neck Neck Shape | Not Specified Nut Width | Not Specified Fretboard | Ebony Neck Wood | Mahogany Scale Length | Not Specified Number of Frets | Not Specified Neck Finish | Gloss Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Sperzel locking Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | Not Specified Case | Not Specified Accessories Included | Not Specified Country of Origin | Not Specified
Leap to the top of the ladder with ESP. Order today.
- Construction: Set-Thru-Neck
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strap Button: Schaller Security Lock
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan APH-1N
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan APH-1B
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Vol/Tone/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Case: CUSECFF
- Case Included: Y
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.