- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP USA M-III Electric Guitar
See-Thru Green Sunburst
- Write a Review
- J05534 000004000 J05534000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP USA M-III overflows with high-performance versatility. It sports an alder body with a flamed maple top, bolt-on roasted maple neck, 25.5" sca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three pickups, Floyd Rose versatility and USA craftmanship for all your face-melting needs.
The ESP USA M-III overflows with high-performance versatility. It sports an alder body with a flamed maple top, bolt-on roasted maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on a thin-U neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan Custom Shop '78 (B), STK-S4 (M & N) pickups pushes killer tone to your amp. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure, while Sperzel tuners keep everything cinched down and in tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Double Cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Not Specified Orientation | Right Handed Neck Neck Shape | Thin U Nut Width | 1.65 in. (42 mm) Fretboard | Not Specified Neck Wood | Maple Scale Length | 25.5" Number of Frets | 24 Neck Finish | Satin Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Sperzel locking Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Hard Shell Case Accessories Included | Certificate of authenticity Country of Origin | United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.