- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP USA TE-II FR Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49548 000001000 L49548000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at ESP's USA facility in Southern California, the USA TE-II FR combines a completely classic shape with the ultimate in contemporary build qu...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic design with exceptional build quality.
Crafted at ESP's USA facility in Southern California, the USA TE-II FR combines a completely classic shape with the ultimate in contemporary build quality and high-end components available today. It offers a mahogany body with bolt-on construction to its thin U-shaped quarter-sawn maple neck with natural satin finish for the smoothest and fastest playing experience.
Optional premier-quality figured-wood tops are available on the USA TE-II FR including flamed maple, quilted maple, lacewood, zebrawood, and koa, with a variety of amazing translucent gloss and satin finishes to choose from, as well as both maple and ebony fingerboards with offset abalone dot inlays.
The parts and components on the USA TE-II FR are second to none, and include 22 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, an Original Floyd Rose floating tremolo, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Schaller strap locks, and a variety of high-end pickups, with a push-pull coil split control on the tone knob for passive pickup models.
The USA TE-II FR includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
Find inspiration. Call today for a full hands-on description.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo Jescar
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humucker
- Bridge: Humucker
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way :
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with locking nut
- Tuning machines: Sperzel locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Straplocks
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.