Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
EVH 5150 Series Deluxe Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
EVH 5150 Series Deluxe Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst$999.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An old favorite, updated for today.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 Deluxe is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a quick access three-way toggle on the lower bout. The custom designed EVH® Wolfgang® Alnico 2 Humbucker bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A high-friction tone knob provides unmatched tonal performance, while the custom designed EVH-branded lowfriction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells.
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose® bridge, each locking nut tailpiece features fine tuners and a patented EVH D-Tuna® for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A stylized modern spin on a fan favorite, the 5150 Deluxe is sure to stun with a rippling quilt maple top that is elegantly dressed in Tobacco Burst or Transparent Blue Burst and finished off with all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning machines.
- Gloss-finish quilt maple top, solid basswood body
- 25.5"-scale quartersawn maple neck, 22-fret, compound-radius ebony fingerboard
- Dual EVH Wolfgang humbuckers, 3-way switch
- EVH Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo with D-Tuna, Gotoh tuners
Click or call to order your 5050 Deluxe now.
5150 Series Deluxe Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wolfgang
- Bridge: Wolfgang
- Brand: EVH
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with EVH D-Tuna
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.