- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150 Series Deluxe Electric Guitar
Transparent Blue Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L67882 000001000 L67882000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude, the reimagined 5150 Series Deluxe is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwba...Click To Read More About This Product
An old favorite, updated for today.
Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude, the reimagined 5150 Series Deluxe is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features. Like its predecessor, the 5150 Deluxe features a modified Strat®-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified “C” profile, hand-rubbed urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and matching “hockey stick” headstock with EVH® logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 Deluxe is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a quick access three-way toggle on the lower bout. The custom designed EVH® Wolfgang® Alnico 2 Humbucker bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A high-friction tone knob provides unmatched tonal performance, while the custom designed EVH-branded lowfriction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells.
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose® bridge, each locking nut tailpiece features fine tuners and a patented EVH D-Tuna® for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A stylized modern spin on a fan favorite, the 5150 Deluxe is sure to stun with a rippling quilt maple top that is elegantly dressed in Tobacco Burst or Transparent Blue Burst and finished off with all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning machines.
- Gloss-finish quilt maple top, solid basswood body
- 25.5"-scale quartersawn maple neck, 22-fret, compound-radius ebony fingerboard
- Dual EVH Wolfgang humbuckers, 3-way switch
- EVH Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo with D-Tuna, Gotoh tuners
Click or call to order your 5050 Deluxe now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wolfgang
- Bridge: Wolfgang
- Brand: EVH
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with EVH D-Tuna
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.