- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH EVH Wolfgang WG Standard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72180 000001000 L72180000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard boasts the same style and massive sound that Eddie Van Halen created, at a price that the everyday musician can afford...Click To Read More About This Product
Get ready for the stage or studio with this Wolfgang WG Standard.
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard boasts the same style and massive sound that Eddie Van Halen created, at a price that the everyday musician can afford. Offering many of the blazing features as its pricier brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard has a basswood body with special “comfort-cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease. The WG Standard’s bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments.
Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12-16” compound radius baked 22-fret maple fingerboard with rolled edges and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, which results in sustain for days on end. Two black speed control knobs have been dialed in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the guitar in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard has been tested live onstage, where it counts. It’s decked out for playing performance and comfort.
- Basswood body with special "comfort-cut" forearm contour and quilt maple top
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck, carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's specifications with an oil finish on the back
- 12-16" compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount russ rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Dual direct mount EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut
Play like one of the greats. Order today.
- Body wood: Basswood
- Neck wood: Baked maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Baked maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut width/material: 1.625", 1.625"
- Neck: Direct mount Wolfgang humbucking
- Bridge: Direct mount Wolfgang humbucking
- Pickup switch: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Control layout: Volume, tone
- Control knobs: Speed
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo
- Tuning machines: EVH-branded
- Color: Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.