- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender '60s Jazzmaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L37337 000001000 L37337000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster is designed to take you back to the heyday of surf and psychedelia, when reverb-drenched, mind-bending sounds wer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Genuine '60s style in a guitar that helped define an era.
This Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster is designed to take you back to the heyday of surf and psychedelia, when reverb-drenched, mind-bending sounds were bringing a new creativity to the music scene. Boasting vintage-voiced Jazzmaster single-coil pickups and the classic Lead/Rhythm switch and controls, along with the original floating tremolo tailpiece, it captures the sound, look and feel of the period. The vintage-radius, pau ferro topped maple neck and solid alder body in that familiar offset shape still look futuristic, even 60 years after its introduction. Whether you're music is cutting-edge modern, or classic flashback, the '60s Jazzmaster is a treasure trove of tones.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 21-fret, 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Fender Pure Vintage/American Vintage Jazzmaster pickups, classic Jazzmaster controls
- Vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece and adjustable bridge, vintage-style tuners
Bring back bell bottoms and beads. Order your '60s Jazzmaster today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: American Vintage Jazzmaster
- Bridge: Pure Vintage Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Lead circuit controls (slide switch down): master volume, tone; Rhythm circuit controls (slide switch up): 2 thumbwheel for neck pickup: volume and tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.