- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender '60s Road Worn Stratocaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Product K29673
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stratocaster guitar really came into its own in the 1960s, with players coaxing unbelievable sounds from it amid punishing stage shows and grueli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built to look, sound and feel like a survivor.
The Stratocaster guitar really came into its own in the 1960s, with players coaxing unbelievable sounds from it amid punishing stage shows and grueling tours. Beaten, bruised and even burned, they only got better as the years wore on - looking even cooler and feeling even more comfortable. Fender's pau ferro-fingerboard Road Worn '60s Stratocaster delivers that aged look and feel - built to look, sound and feel like it has more than just a few miles on it. Designed with 1960s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish and 6105 frets, and supercharged with Tex-Mex pickups. Comes with gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Relic Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic Urethane
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Middle: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: Tex-Mex Single-Coil Strat
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Distressed Body, Neck, and Hardware Creating an Aged Appearance, Aged Knobs, Pickup Covers and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.