- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Acoustasonic Stratocaster Exotic Wood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L77707 000001001 L77707000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to ...Click To Read More About This Product
Rare tonewood combination with special electronics for an amazingly unique experience.
The Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses revolutionary new technology—combined with exotic tonewoods—to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage. With a refined-looking exotic wood top with limba back, sides and neck, this Fender acoustic-electric guitar is packed with peerless style, performance and tone.
- Rosette: 2-ring Black/white/black
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
Order this exotic wood Acoustasonic Stratocaster today.
- Shape: Modified Stratocaster
- Top Wood: Cocobolo and ziricote
- Back & Sides: White limba & Black limba
- Bracing: Transverse
- Body Finish: Satin urethane
- Shape: Modern “Deep C”
- Wood: White limba & Black limba
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Nut Width: 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo, internal body sensor, N4 magnetic
- Controls: Master volume, “Mod” knob, 5-way switch
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered with Ebony Buttons
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Nut & Bone: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.