- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72264 000001000 L72264000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Fender Telecaster Thinline i...Click To Read More About This Product
Authentic late '60s Tele tones can be found in this American Original '60s Telecaster.
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Fender Telecaster Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable Telecaster lineup. The American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline recreates this sophisticated six-string with tastefully modernized playability.
Tim Shaw-designed '60s Telecaster Thinline pickups deliver authentic late '60s Tele tones, while the 21 Vintage Tall frets and a 9.5" radius contribute to comfortable playability. Other touches include original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware—including "F" logo tuners—vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe naturally with resonant tone, and wears in a distinctively appealing way.
- Ash body with a gloss lacquer finish
- Mid '60s oval "C" shaped maple neck, maple fingerboard with 21 vintage tall frets
- Tim Shaw-designed '60s Thinline Telecaster pickups (neck and bridge), 3-position blade pickup switch
- 3-saddle vintage-style Tele with slotted steel saddles, '70s tuning machines with "F" logo stamp, bone nut
A classic Tele in its own right. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow
- Body material: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss lacquer
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Mid '60s oval "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut width/material: 1.650", bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Tim Shaw-designed '60s Thinline Telecaster
- Bridge: Tim Shaw-designed '60s Thinline Telecaster
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style Tele with slotted steel saddles
- Tuning machines: '70s with "F" logo stamp
- Number of strings: 6
- Control knobs: Knurled flat-top
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)
- Case: Vintage-style hardshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.