- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L78115 000001000 L78115000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its debut in 1954, the Stratocaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The American Prof...Click To Read More About This Product
Upgraded from headstock to strap button, the American Professional II Strat
Since its debut in 1954, the Stratocaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The American Professional II Strat may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven guitar yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. The lightweight alder rings beautifully, building the tonal foundation for the instrument. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II pickups add articulation and warmth to classic Strat chime, while the upgraded 2-point synchronized tremolo with its cold-rolled steel block adds sustain and increases clarity while adding a touch of high-end sparkle.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Strat is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, satin-finish maple neck, 22-fret, rolled-edge maple fingerboard
- Fender V-Mod II single-coil pickups, 5-way switch, push/push tone knob adds neck
- Fender 2-point synchronized tremolo, bent-steel saddles, pop-in arm, sealed tuners
Click or call to order your American Pro II Strat today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rolled-edge Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Tone bypass
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.