- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J46479
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Groundbreaking pickups and all the pro features.
Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), they weren’t content to rest on their laurels. Fender's team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If they were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials, they did; if it didn’t need improvement, they left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster—everything you need to play your best.
Developed by vintage pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. The newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance. Retain high-end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The modern “Deep C”- shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder, Ash on 2-Color Sunburst, Natural, Crimson Red Transparent and Butterscotch Blonde
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Join the evolution. Order this Pro Tele today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.