- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Special Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 584385 000063000 584385000063000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender American Special Stratocaster is outfitted with some of Fender's most player-friendly features. Thes include a a gloss urethane-finished a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A USA-made Stratocaster with popular features at an import price.
The Fender American Special Stratocaster is outfitted with some of Fender's most player-friendly features. Thes include a a gloss urethane-finished alder body, a 9.5" radius maple neck with a modern C profile, and a maple fingerboard fitted with 22 jumbo frets.
You'll get lots of gain and tones galore from the American Special series guitar's 3 Texas Special single-coil pickups. The Greasebucket tone circuit rolls off the highs without adding bass. Other details include a vintage-style synchronized tremolo, chrome hardware, and a large '70s-style headstock and Fender decal. Fender accompanies your American Special Stratocaster guitar with a polishing cloth and a gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Texas Special single-coil
- Middle: Texas Special single-coil
- Bridge: Texas Special single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order an affordable U.S.-made Stratocaster today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.