Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
The amazing Tele gets an even more comfortable body and improved electronics.
The look, sound and vibe of the Telecaster resonates throughout the history of popular music. From orchestra pits to mosh pits, small clubs to stadiums and garages to recording studios, its signature sound is everywhere. The American Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard has hand-rolled fingerboard edges, Custom Shop pickups, staggered tuning machines, improved bridge with bent steel saddles mounted to a stamped-brass bridge plate for increased resonance and sustain, tinted neck, high-gloss maple fingerboard, satin-finished neck back, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, and Fender Tolex case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Twisted single-coil Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Vintage-style single-coil Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: No-load tone control
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Strap, cable, cloth and owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Get a guitar that can do it all. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.