- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L69928 000002000 L69928000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster electric guitar features a maple “Modern D” neck bolted onto an alder body. The rosewood fingerboard sports ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-string Stratocaster electric guitar with tremolo bridge and rosewood fingerboard
The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster electric guitar features a maple “Modern D” neck bolted onto an alder body. The rosewood fingerboard sports rolled edges for playing comfort; the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while three proprietary vintage Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced controls (master volume, dual individual tone, 5-way switching) provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This model also includes a Fender tremolo bridge for classic whammy action, plus locking tuning machines to keep your sound precise. Chrome hardware will have you looking as good as you sound.
This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Includes molded hardshell case.
- Three vintage single-coil noiseless pickups
- Modern D-shaped tapered maple neck
- Rolled compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Alder double-cutaway Stratocaster body
- Master volume and individual tone controls with 5-way switching
- Tremolo/vibrato bridge
- Available in variety of finishes
Get classic Fender sounds, only better. Order today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Open Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Open Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Open Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Individual tone, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.